News & Updates
- Co-leaders of X-lites Network (CXFEL) awarded $90.8M from NSF to Advance X-ray Science
- Registration for the X-lites Implementation Workshop is now open!
- May 14th, 15th, 16th 2023, X-lites Implementation Workshop
- Registration for X-lites Discussion Panel: User Community is now open!
- March 29th 2023, 10-11:30am EDT, X-lites Discussion Panel: User Community
- Feb 9 2023, Two New Events from the X-lites Network!
- Registration for Early Career Working Group Gathering is now Open!
- April 19th 2023, 10-11:30am EDT, X-lites Early Career Working Group Gathering
- Jan 25 2023, New Shareable Flyers for the X-lites Network!
- Feel free to email to your colleagues/groups, post on your websites, and in your newsletters, etc.
- The recording for the Panel Discussion on "Supporting user and facility needs for “big data” and custom software" has been posted
- Watch the recording here
- Panel Discussion Registration is Open!
- December 7th 2022, 10-11:30am EDT - X-lites Panel Discussion: Supporting user and facility needs for “big data” and custom software
- Oct 28 2022, Several "Save the Dates" event postings have now been published on our events page
- Science Talk Registration is Open!
- November 9th 2022, 10-11:30am EDT - Anne L'Huillier (Lund, Sweden) - Attosecond light pulses for the study of electron dynamics in matter
- Sept/Oct 2022, Official Website Launch
- Sept 30 2022, Announcement of the X-lites Kickoff Meeting
- Aug 5 2022, Official Press Release published: NSF funds Ohio State as the epicenter of an international collaboration at the extremes of laser science